Re: Problem building cross-debugger

Gerrit van Niekerk wrote:

> Must admit: I don't know much about Cygwin - basically run the Cygwin
> Bash shell and enter the rquired commands which do not include mounting
> anything. What do I have to change to do a binary mount?

It is one of the options presented when you ran the installer (and note
that it recommends binary.)  You can change it the next time you run
setup for package updates, or you can change it manually with the mount
command.  See mount(1) or run "mount -m" to get a list of commands that
if run would re-create the current mount table -- if you change the -t
to -b and run them they will be binmode instead of textmode.

Brian