Re: Wiki content license

Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 11:29:36AM -0500, Robert Dewar wrote:
Does this preclude european contribotors? It is not in general
possible to just simply assign copyright in Europe at least in
some jurisdictions, some moral rights cannot be assigned away.
Probably needs some statement like "to the extent permitted
by law". In any case this license should be reviewed by an
attorney, has that happened?

If you have questions about this, could you contact Brett at the FSF about them? I am taking his word for the language.

Fair enough!

I'm a maintainer, not a lawyer; I do what I'm told.