Re: pie support

On Sun, Mar 09, 2008 at 03:01:41PM -0400, inf41md.gdb@gmail.com wrote:
> Was this addressed to the wrong list?

No one knew the answer.

I imagine someone (with an FSF copyright assignment) would have to
take Elena's patches, merge them to the trunk version of GDB, test
them, and submit them to be included.  The last time I checked PIE
support had been disabled in Ubuntu because the patches no longer
worked.

Jan K. might know more about it.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz