Re: Gnats

On Mon, Mar 10, 2008 at 12:14:43PM -0600, Tom Tromey wrote:
> I was looking through gnats a little bit today, and I noticed a number
> of semi-bogus PRs -- things that were fixed, duplicates, whatever
>
> I would fix this but I have insufficient permissions.  Would anybody
> mind if I upped my permissions and did a pass to close the obviously
> fixed things?

Not at all; I gather you can.  In fact as far as I can see you already
should be able to.  Sure you got the right password?  You have almost
the only changed password in the entire gnats access file, and it
looks suspiciously like a typo.

In related news, who thinks we should bite the bullet and migrate to
the sourceware bugzilla installation?

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery