Questions about port of gdb for w64

Hello,

I am new to gdb and I have some questions about the how to implement the
support of w64 in gdb. I already did an experimental port (to get via
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=202880). Tthis
version is more an experimental implementation and for sure not the
version mergable to gdb.

May somebody could give me some advice how to begin. Which files I should
use and about how to integrate the support for w64?

Tanks in advance,
  Kai