Re: What do I need to look at the source while debugging?

Michael,
Problem is:
1. I'm using Gentoo Linux.
2. I compiled and installed wxGTK from sources trunk.
3. I compiled and installed unixODBC-2.2.12 from Portage using this:

PORTAGE_TMPDIR=/home/igor FEATURES=keepwork emerge unixODBC

4. I have KDevelop and gdb installed.
5. Using KDevelop I created an application using wxGTK (wxWidgets) library.
6. This library is linking with odbc.so and odbcinst.so. It compiles and runs fine.
7. Using gdb I can freely step through my own program sources and wxGTK sources either when run from KDevelop or from console (GNOME or KDE).
8. However, stepping into unixODBC sources is impossible. It says "no source file...".

unixODBC sources are present in the directory /home/igor/portage/unixODBC-2.2.12/work/unixODBC-2.2.12 and they are accessible for the current user.

That's pretty much have it.