Re: gdb-python git repository

Zitat von Nick Roberts <nickrob@snap.net.nz>:
it asks for a passphrase and fails when I give it one, presumably because I'm
not registered for the project.

I just want to update to the changes, not push any back. Is the repository set
up to do this anonymously (like pserver with CVS) or am I doing something
wrong?

Could you try cloning with:

git clone http://git.gitorious.org/gdb-python/mainline.git

? I think that corresponds to the "anonymous checkout".

Sorry to take this long to respond. At the moment I'm only reading e-mail
eventually, and not all of it.
--
[]'s
Thiago Jung Bauermann