Re: THUMB code detection for ADS 1.2 ELF emages

Hi Stan, Dan,

Thanks for pointing this new feature. I hope it will helps me.

P.S. What do you mean by "toolchain is not marking the executable correctly"? I suppose that ADS produce the ELF that is not compartible with latest ARM ELF specs. At least, it specifies ELF as an 0x2000000 version, whereas GDB recognizes 0x4000000+.
I believe executable is correct. It mixes ARM and THUMB code. It runs on a real hardware, I can debug it with TRACE32 using this ELF. I'm trying to run this ELF on skyeye (and it runs!), but cannot debug it "in full-power" with GDB.