Re: How to catch GDB crash

Didn't have much time to digger.
It seems that Eclipse CDT debugger is confused with the delayed "running" response.
CDT can connect to the remote debugger, retireve stack (it is absent at this point, in fact), retrieve variables, disassebling. But when I try to run it ("-exec-continue") there is nothing responded from gdb (i.e. "running" until it hits the breakpoint. Since in my case, it takes significant time to get to BP, Eclipse decides that target is not responding and either terminates ("gdbServer" CDT debugger) or behaves oddly ("Hardware" CDT Debugger): it sends commands like usual but do not show retrieved data (gdb itself responses correctly).