Re: Move GDB to C++ ?

Stan> As many know, there is a project afoot to investigate the
Stan> recoding of GCC from C into C++.

Tom> I'll send a separate note about this soon, probably tomorrow.

Well, I totally misread your first sentence, prompting me to send out
something nonsensical.  Oh well, not the first time :)

I misread that "GCC" and thought you were referring to the discussions
taking place on the frysk list.  I was going to try to cross the
streams and post something here about that, but I think it may make
better sense to just have interested parties read and respond there.

thanks,
Tom