Re: Is add-symbol-files broken on 64bit? (Need help!!!)

I have a vague recollection to the effect that kernel modules
can be debugged in somewhat the same manner as shared libraries,
but a quick google search didn't turn up anything very useful.

Never done it myself, don't know anything more specific than that.