Re: Move GDB to C++ ?

Hi to all,

i'm looking in symbol management and dwarf module.

- i think now is the time to refactor, expecially of interfaces between subsystem
- Language should be a secondary  issue, also if for example try cacth is better if offered by host language;)
- I'm available to work to same piece of code, expecially on symbol management.

Have a good day