Re: gdb plugin status?

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 1:43 PM, Thiago Jung Bauermann
<bauerman@br.ibm.com> wrote:

>> Tom> FWIW, my build uses -fno-strict-aliasing, which disables this warning.
>>
>> Thiago> Anyway, the PYTHON_CFLAGS are only used to compile files under the
>> Thiago> python/ subdir. I just checked here and varobj.c isn't compiled with it.
>>
>> I suppose we should widen this to any file that includes python-internal.h.
>>
>> Or, rework things so that varobj.c does not have to include that file.
>> Given that these flags that are needed by python headers are basically
>> bug workarounds, it might be nice to try to limit the fallout.
>
> Right, nothing outside python/ is supposed to include python-internal.h
> (that's why I put the -internal suffix :-) ). varobj.c does it at the
> moment because we didn't get around to cleanup the MI python patch yet.

I just build it. Is there any example to use this plugin? Can I source
in a python script?

BTW, would it be better to change the python prompt to ">>>"?

Thanks,
Neo

--
I would remember that if researchers were not ambitious
probably today we haven't the technology we are using!