(Re-) adding support for Fujitsu fr30 architecture to gdb

Hello,

while working for my former employer, we developed support for the fr30 architecture for gdb,
including a sim target for the fr30 (Fujitsu FR70 core 91F467DA CPU in a project).
Support for that architecture was dropped in GDB 6, while it seems to be present in GDB 5.

The port  works with the current CVS sources.  As my former employer agrees to contribute the
port, I would like to ask if there is interest in general for readding fr30 support to gdb and if
I should send in patches to gdb-patches?

Best regards....
   Stephan Thesing
--
Dr.-Ing. Stephan Thesing