Re: reverse trace [was: vmware's replay framework and gdb]

Thanks Thiago,

That is so wicked cool!  If this project was really ongoing I would be
interested, but as it is it looks orphaned...  Who's to know though.

Basically what I was thinking would be behind the scenes with gdb:

  * turn reversable tracing on
  * step forward
  * step back

..