novice question about gdbserver

Hi,

My application crashes occasionally on my ARM target, and I use gdbserver to debug it. The application creates threads every 5 seconds and I often need to hit "Enter" after the following message:
---Type <return> to continue, or q <return> to quit---

As the application crashes after 1 hour, I do not want to stay in front of my terminal hitting "Enter" several times per minutes.

As there a way to avoid the "Type <return> to continue" message?

Thanks,
Greg.