Re: Adding Self to gdb/MAINTAINERS

Joel Brobecker wrote:
It has been suggested that I add myself to gdb/MAINTAINERS with write
after approval so I can help out with the simulators and *-rtems*
configurations.

The only requirement is that you submit one good patch, and I found one that was committed in Aug 2006.

I think there are others that are older but I couldn't find them
either.  RTEMS has had RPMs for gdb back to the 4.16 days.
Is that OK with everyone?

So, please go ahead (do not forget to post the patch you'll end up
checking in).
I was going to start with the recent ones for warnings
which have already been sent to gdb-patches and OKed.
Do you guys like to see a "committed" message on patches
also?
(I double-checked that the copyright assignment is still in place)

That's good to know.  I would have been happy to update
or expand it.

  Support Available             (256) 722-9985