Re: frame ids in the multiprocess world

Doug Evans wrote:
Hi.  Will struct frame_id be extended to include a process id in the
multiprocess world?

[I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing. Just wondering ...]
I added one, and it seems to work OK. Arguably a little redundant, since every frame in a chain is going to have the same inferior, but there are various bits of code that access random frames randomly, so it's convenient to have the inferior id right there.

Stan