Re: MultiProcess branch mentioned in the wiki

On Mon, 2008-12-08 at 16:53 +0000, Pedro Alves wrote:
> I've finally drafted a wiki page for the multi-process / multi-exec
> work.  Check it out at:
>
>  http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/MultiProcess
>
> It's reachable through the OngoingWork link in the main page.
>
> A lot of info missing there, particularly examples, and some HOWTOs;
> but, it captures what I consider the main TODO's for the moment.
>
> Please, do feel free to extend / edit the page, and of course, to try
> things out and contribute to the project!

Hi Pedro,

Thanks for doing this. It's very helpful to explain what is being done
and what needs to be done. I hope I'll be able to get actively involved
next year. For now I'm just watching.

Unfortunately Opera browser flags up this web page as hosting malware
(as it does for all GDB pages). I've filed it (again) as a bug with
Opera. It only seems to allow the page owner to complain about this -
here's the link if you want to follow up.

http://hautesecure.com/notabadsite.aspx?url=http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/MultiProcess

ATB,

Jeremy

--