Data display syntax

I remember that some time in the last year or two, someone posted an
interesting project to one of the GDB mailing lists.  It was a set of
syntax extensions for describing groups of data (array slices,
strides, one field of every member in an array, et cetera).  It was an
old project, not a new one.  But I can't remember the name, or
find it anywhere.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?  Jim, maybe you remember?

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery