bugzilla and archer

The archer project is getting to the point where we need a bug
tracker.

I'd like to implement this by adding an "archer" version to the list
of gdb versions in the sourceware bugzilla, and simply having folks
set this version when filing an archer-specific bug.  This is simple
to implement and makes it easy to recategorize bugs when needed.

However, I figured I would run this past the rest of the gdb community
before going ahead with it.  If there are objections I will find a
different route, for example adding a new product.

thanks,
Tom