Re: Discussing the next GDB release (GDB 7.0?)

> >For what its worth, I can't speak to the level of criticality of
> >process record and replay, but we would really like to see this in
> >the 7.0 release.
>
> Ditto!

I just got back home in Vancouver, so I haven't followed the list
too closely, but it looks like review of the associated patches
has started.  Otherwise, do you think you could lend a hand?

The parameters are as follow: I am trying to determine what's blocking
before we can start the release process. Other than that, I'm trying
to release as early as possible, because the last release was a long
while ago. Other than that, I am not opposed to any feature in the
next release - it's just a mtter of getting them in before we branch.
Once the branch is created, however, the Global Maintainers and I
will start moderating what goes to the branch.

--
Joel