Re: What happened in gdb between handle_sigint and async_request_quit?

Hi Amker,

I think what you have understood it not so accurate.
you have assumed, that handle_sigint is the sigint handler all the time.
no, it is not like that completely, as far as I know.

when gdb has prompt, of course handle_sigint is the handler.
but when gdb is waiting for signals from inferior, pass_signal becomes new handler, which passes SIGINT to the process.

Did I udnerstand you correctly ?

Regards,
..Paawan.