GDB at the 2009 GCC Summit...

Hello,

Now that the 2009 GCC Summit has been announced, I'd like to contact
the organizers to request a BOF, and perhaps schedule an informal GDB
lunch like the one we did last year.

I suggest we do the lunch the second day. It gives the opportunity
for some of us who work in remote offices to have lunch with their
co-workers on the first day.  But at the same time, having a GDB
lunch on the second day gives us the opportunity to mention topics
that we might want to discuss during the BOF.

Regarding the BOF, any suggestion about what we'd like to do? Last
year, we had a couple of 45min sessions that turned into a Focus Group.
We don't have to determine exactly what topics are going to be discussed,
but I'd like to put together a description of what the BOF session
will be, and send it off with the request.

Thanks,
--
Joel