GDB application for the Google Summer of Code 2009

Hi,

I put together a draft of our application for the GSoC. I'd appreciate
feedback about it:

http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/SummerOfCode2009/Proposal

It's on the wiki, so you can edit it away to improve what's there. Also,
we'll need to decide who will be the administrator of our organization.
This person will be Google's point of contact with the GDB community.

There's also a page for ideas, but it's very rough at the moment. I'll
see if I can better specify each idea there. Also, feel free to add
ideas or expand them as you like:

http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/SummerOfCode2009/Ideas

--
[]'s