Kernel symbol table

Hi All,

I have gdb attached to a running kernel. Even if the kernel was not
built with symbols, there should be some symbols exported by the
kernel right? The ones exported by using EXPORT_SYMBOL; e.g. sys_open,
sys_close, etc.

I believe these symbols are kept in the kernel symbol table. The
question I have is, how do I access this symbol table?

Also, does the kernel do anything special about where to keep (at what
address) this symbol table?

Thanks in advance.
-Shri