Re: Process record and replay checked in to main trunk

Hi Hui,

El jue, 30-04-2009 a las 16:02 +0800, Hui Zhu escribiÃ:
> It was checked in today.
> Thanks for evey people that spent time on process record.  Precord
> can't be a part of gdb without your help.  Thank you very much.  :)

Congratulations! And thanks for your perseverance in getting this
functionality accepted! It was certainly no easy task, unfortunately.

My only regret is not having helped you more with this (in fact, I only
helped a little bit). For better or worse, all my GDB-related energy has
been directed to getting the Python branch merged in...

> And precord still has a long way to go.  There have a lot of thing need to do:

Thanks for this road map. IMHO this is the kind of thing that could go
on the wiki. In fact, I just added it under:

http://sourceware.org/gdb/wiki/ReversibleDebugging
--
[]'s
Thiago Jung Bauermann