new port

Hi,

I work on porting GDB to a new arch.
I already ported GCC.

I meet some problems, I need help.

At the moment, I can use most of basic GDB commands.

I can set breakpoints and stop on them. I can set breakpoints on function names.
I can step. I can read locals and registers.

When I use the command 'next', it should step and skip functions. The
problem is that
indeed it steps but it does not skip functions. It step into the function.

Please help.

Regards.

Florent