RE: new port

Hi Florent,

I had this problem with the OpenRISC port. It was caused by incorrect
prologue analysis, leading to the issues described by Hui Zhu and
Anthony Berent.

So I suggest looking at the skip_prologue function in your architectural
description. In my case, the problem was due to wrongly caching a value
rather than an address.

I wrote a HOWTO for porting GDB, based on my experience with the
OpenRISC. Some of that is now incorporated into the GNU Internals
manual, but you may find the original application note helpful:

        http://www.embecosm.com/download/ean3.html

HTH,

Jeremy

--