Re: new port

> This is related to your question above: You need to provide the value
> of the frame base, which apparently is the value of the SP at the time
> the function was entered. ?It doesn't need to be the value of any given
> register.

That's true. This problem about 'next' is solved.
Thank you Joel.

I still wonder:
What should return target_frame_base_address? The base of the frame?
Even when it is not a given register?

Now I am facing another problem which was not before.
If I debug a simple program: main calls foo, I got trouble with frames.
In foo, the result of 'info frame' is:
Stack level 0, frame at 0x3fca:
 pc = 0x40 in add15 (main.c:8); saved pc 0x32a
 Outermost frame: unwinder did not report frame ID
 source language c.
 Arglist at 0x3fc4, args: a=25
 Locals at 0x3fc4, Previous frame's sp is 0x3fca
 Saved registers:
  pc at 0x3fca

What is shocking me is "Outermost frame: unwinder did not report frame ID"
and "Previous frame's sp" which has the same value as "frame at".

I would like to know which functions could be involved in these problems?

Regards.

Florent