push and pop of FPU stack ; record st registers

Hi,

the instructions such as;
fld1, which pushes fpu stack and insn faddp pops registers stack,
we need to record all st0 to st7 registers. because all will be changed on push/pop.
as pushing/popping changes all the registers, at such insns (which does push/pop) we record all st0 to st7 registers that may affect the performance.

currently I can not think of any alternative
(may be we cache registers all the time and we record only those which may change) but by doing that we only save memory. performance is still question :(

Does anybody have any other suggestion ?

Regards,
Oza.