Re: push and pop of FPU stack ; record st registers

yes. I can record all st0 to st7 registers. that is not a problem.
but, at every insn which push/pop FPU stack, if we record all st0 to st7, we will be occupying too much of record memory.
(memory usage will be more for our records)

I was just thinking of optimizing it with some cache.
but at the moment I think I can go ahead with plain implementation of recording st0 to st7.

Regards,
Oza.