i386, floating point support done for record/replay

Hi Hui,

I have finished the implementation part for i386 floating point support
for record/replay.
I have tested with some small programs, and it gives results as expected.
(As there are lots of floating point insns, not every insn is tested, but coding is simple)
I am quiet excited about the patch and nervous at the same time, as it is my first contribution : )
I have just concentrated mainly on making the things work, rather than optimizing it.
please feel free to suggest any design change.

please let me know how I can go ahead.

Regards,
Oza.