Re: GDB BoF at the 2009 GCC Summit

> > Did I mention already that I envy you folks who are at the summit?
> > Please don't forget to take at least one picture with the GDB gang!

I really encourage everyone to come next year. It's really nice to be
able to have face to face contact, and you can even corner one of the
maintainers into discussing an issue that's close to your heart ;-).

Note that, this year, we were also treated to 3 GDB presentations
on top of the GDB BoF. So it was an interesting summit for GDB hackers
too!

--
Joel