Re: Behaviour of default all-stop mode -- Why no one has replied ?

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 10:36:58AM -0500, suresh ds wrote:
> Thanks Daniel.
> I'm still expecting answers for my other queries.
> 1) When I continue, gdb sends packet only to resume one (current) thread. How to make gdb send packets to resume other threads ?
> Even if I 'switch' to other thread, and continue, it still keeps sending packets only to the previously set thread.
>
> 2) Through 'Thread apply' or Thread-specific breakpoints' also, I'm not able to make gdb send packets to resume threads.
>
> How to achieve this ?

I don't know, but you may want to investigate the scheduler-locking
setting.  Also, don't be fooled by GDB's behavior when there is a
breakpoint at the current address; that's a special case that trips up
a lot of people.  Look at the following vCont after GDB has navigated
off the breakpoint.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery