Re: printing static const variables

>>>>> "Eric" == Eric Gorr <mailist@ericgorr.net> writes:

Eric> In any case, I am using Xcode 3.1 under Mac OS X 10.5
Eric> This is the debug build with all optimizations turned off.

Eric> Under other circumstances, should 'info locals' display
Eric> doubleByteDegreeMark? Should I be able to print doubleByteDegreeMark?

I'm afraid you will have to ask Apple.  The answer is
compiler-dependent.  Also, they have their own fork of gdb, about which
I know little.

Tom