Re: Is bitstring support still useful?

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 10:33:15AM -0400, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> For now, I'm going to remove support in my local tree.

I'd better not... I just realized that I have a potential use for
this, in displaying packed bit arrays found in some device peripheral
registers.

I'd still like to know whether the existing support is used by any
language, though.  If not, we can clean it up aggressively and remove
the stabs reader support for bitstrings.  I suspect that it is mostly
copied and pasted from the removed Chill support.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery