Re: GSoC Status Report #3

Em SÃbado 18 Julho 2009 12:12:59 Oguz Kayral escreveu:
> * Event class is almost finished.
> * Started making the necessary changes on InferiorThread class.

Thanks for the report, Oguz. Just to let folks know, we also have private
conversation on IRC and even once on Skype. Also, Oguz has been discussing his
work with folks at the #gdb IRC channel.

We're now aiming to move more and more of the GSoC discussions to the GDB
mailing lists since here's where most of the GDB hackers hang around... Expect
to see more and more noise (or signal, if you're an optimist!) from us here.
If any hacker or lurker has suggestions or questions about the GSoC work, feel
free to join the discussions.

> Plans for next week;
>
> o Put finishing touches on event class.

I saw the code you sent me privately and it indeed looks good (Tromey had
already said that it seems). It'd be good if you could push the event class
into the archer-tromey-python branch when you finish working on this bullet.
What do you think?

> o Further improve InferiorThread class.
> o Start making the necessary changes on Inferior class.

The same goes for the other bullets: it's better to incrementaly push your
work, and these bullets look like good intermediate steps to do that.
--
[]'s
Thiago Jung Bauermann