Re: GSoC Status Report #3

I also think creating a new branch is the right way to do this. I'd be
happy to see you guys agree upon a name so that I don't create a
branch that will break conventions.

The main problem with branch creation and pushing is the computer I
used for GSoC has broken last week. I have moved to another computer
and my ssh keypair is gone with the old one. I have created a new one
and I'm mailing it to overseers[at]sourceware.com now. I'll start
pushing as soon as it's replaced.