RE: [RFC] Queries and frontends

I guess it's just me then.
But with "set confirm off", which one may choose to use, how
would you set pending breakpoints, currently?
You just won't be able to, right?  Isn't that a problem?

In fact, any code using nquery() will not be able to be used
by anyone using "set confirm off".  Which is the problem with
PRecord for me.  I'm thinking this is a more general problem
than just fixing PRecord.