Re: [RFC] Queries and frontends

Daniel Jacobowitz writes:
 > On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 02:36:38PM -0400, Marc Khouzam wrote:
 > > I guess it's just me then.
 > > But with "set confirm off", which one may choose to use, how
 > > would you set pending breakpoints, currently?
 > > You just won't be able to, right?  Isn't that a problem?
 >
 > In fact:
 >
 > (gdb) show breakpoint pending
 > Debugger's behavior regarding pending breakpoints is auto.

GDB never prompts with pending breakpoints in GDB/MI because it temporarly
sets deprecated_query_hook:

  deprecated_query_hook = mi_interp_query_hook

In any case I'm not concerned about all queries: if they're issued from the
GUD buffer Emacs currently handles them fine.  I just need to avoid them for
those GDB commands which are run behind the users back.