Build question

Advice wanted on how to patch gdb's build.

I have a cross-gdb working between my linux PC and a i386-mingw32ce
target running gdbserver.

My question is about the i386-mingw32ce-gdb build.
The issue I need to solve is that HAVE_DOS_BASED_FILE_SYSTEM doesn't get
defined. I can manipulate the build so things work, but I'd like to make
a clean patch.

HAVE_DOS_BASED_FILE_SYSTEM doesn't get set in my cross-compile, because
gdb gets compiled by the host gcc, which doesn't set _WIN32. So the
HAVE_DOS_BASED_FILE_SYSTEM never gets defined. This happens both in
gdb/* and in libiberty/* .

So where should I change this properly ?

I would like it to come from somewhere in the configuration scripts (and
I'm now asking where would be the best place).

Another thing to edit is then include/filenames.h - it needs to grab
this and do the right thing, instead of just reacting to _WIN32 and
such. But that's a trivial fix.

Thanks,

	Danny
--