Re: GDB 6.8.92 available for testing

> You are forgetting about the 3rd parties, which apply distros as their
> basis.

Just to be clear: No one has any obligation towards you or us. We all
make the code available in some form, but we all have local modifications
that we have not submitted for one reason or another.  You probably have
your local modifications too, so why not just add Red Hat's patch in
your list, and then work on helping us fixing the problem that causes
this patch to be necessary?

--
Joel