Re: FW: gdb seems to be broken on darwin 10.5.8 and later

> I am not sure how Joel wants to handle this WRT the 7.0 branch; none
> of the other maintainers chimed in :-(

Did Jack confirm that it does not work without applying your patch?
So far, I said that AdaCore was going to use that patch for sure,
just to be on the safe side, but that I can live without it in the
FSF tree if no one else is interested in it. If GDB is completely
broken without it, then I think we have to include it in the FSF
sources too.

We need confirmation from Jack pronto, because the 7.0 release is
approaching really fast.

--
Joel