RE: [FYI] tutorial for process record and reverse debugging

Just so it doesn't go to my head, how about "auto-mode"
as in "transitions from replay to record are done automatically"
(and without querying the user).

> How would you suggest we might turn on Marc-mode with a
> single command?

Maybe we can introduce a user setting such as
"record mode <auto|someothermode>"

> Or do you imagine it being the default?

Greg's follow-up email made me re-think a bit how intuitive
auto-mode would be.  I'll reply to his email with my comments.

Marc