Getting old emails from mailing list (was:RE: Multiprocess GDB, formal spec)

Sorry to those that know this already.  See below.

I just found out you can request the mailing list to send you old
copies of an email!  Then you can reply to that and keep the thread
going.  This is what I'm doing right now (but maybe changing the
subject will screw it up..., let's see).

(To find a message number, use the [Raw text] link on the web interface.
The number is on the first line)

==
   <gdb-get.123_145@sourceware.org>

   <gdb-index.123_456@sourceware.org>