Re: UndoDB's performance

Marc Khouzam wrote:

My results did seem suspiciously good. Trying things again, I don't
get the same results at all. I don't remember my exact orginal test,
but I know PRecord had a problem with recursion, maybe that is what
skewed the results?

That problem with recursion was actually in gdb core, not in precord. As long as you're just executing (ie. not reverse-stepping) it would never have showed up.

(and it's fixed now).