Re: gdb 6.8 on AIX (threads)

> Are there special configure options I needed?  I don't see any.  I
> can put a break point in pthread_create and it stops there but
> later, gdb still has no knowledge of the multiple threads.

There is no special configure option. Thread support on AIX
is based on libpthdebug, so perhaps this library is missing on
your system. Or maybe you're missing the associated system
headers. Alternatively, it could be a bug.  If the thread
module is built in, "set debug aix-thread" should turn traces on
and help understanding what's going on.

--
Joel