Turnaround upgrade in mi2

Hi,

I compared the two versions of MI (mi1 and mi2) but found no obvious
syntax change except some new commands. I think, personally, if there
is no turnaround upgrade in gdb 6.0, why did we need to accumulate the
version number to mi2? You know, there are also many new commands in
gdb 7.0, but we don’t accumulate the mi version number to mi3 in gdb
7.0.

So I am prone to think I must have missed the turnaround upgrade in
mi2. Could somebody help to clarify? Thanks.

--
Best Regards,
Sean Chen