Re: cloog/ppl/mpc and gdb?

On 04/04/2010 23:07, Jack Howarth wrote:

> the fink cloog package is installed. However, I am trying to
> find out if this is all just noise from configure (in that
> nothing in a stock build of gdb seems to end up linked against
> cloog).

  Yeah, it's just noise, binutils has them too.  I'm pretty sure they're only
in top-level configure because gcc needs them, but that means they're there
for everything because top-level configure is shared everywhere.  They'll just
be irrelevant anywhere you don't find references to them in the lower-level
configure/Makefiles.

    cheers,
      DaveK